Value-based care is causing big disruptions in the surgical suite, requiring OR's to launch new practices, manage under a new set of business principles and deploy consistent standards of practice to maintain success.
In addition, safety, reducing errors, preventing re-admissions and ensuring a positive surgical experience must be addressed in order to maintain quality standards and financial stability.
To help you evolve your OR operations to meet these new dynamics, we invite you to attend the Surgical Services Summit, December 7-9 in Las Vegas.
At the Summit you will learn:
- Lean tactics to streamline and improve efficiencies in the OR
- The keys to standardized OR practice, with a focus on implementation and collaboration strategies
- Tips to improve the patient experience to meet CMS quality measures
- Insights on surgical outcomes and the impact on hospital performance measures
- How to achieve reimbursement sustainability
- Best practices for determining return on investment and margins
- Reductions in cost per case: reaching the ultimate goal
- Leadership, recruitment, training, and retention strategies
Information on the event is as follows:
Dates: December 7-9, 2014
Location: Green Valley Ranch Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Contact Information: 1-855-CALL-DH1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Surgical Services Summit is on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/surgicalservicessummit