Clear Law Institute Webinar – The Dangers of Multiple Jobs for Employees
Presenter: ChrysMarie Suby RN, MS, CSSC(TM), CCRL(TM)
November 30, 2020 at 1 – 2:15 pm ET/12 – 1:15 pm CST
Credits: HRCI, SHRM
Upon course completion, you will be able to identify:
- Anticipate possible adverse results from employees working multiple jobs.
- Implement strategies to avoid the dangers of multiple jobs and reduce adverse results.
- Identify and address conflicts concerning employee attendance, LOA and FMLA policies, and best scheduling practices.
- Evaluate the best strategies to resolve employee attendance practice vs. policy conflicts.
- Implement the Labor Management Institute’s best practices for employee attendance.