Clear Law Institute Webinar: The Dangers of Multiple Jobs for Employees
November 30, 2020 at 1 – 2:15 pm EST/12 – 1:15 pm CST
Presenter: ChrysMarie Suby RN, MS, CSSC(tm), CCRL(TM)
Credits: HRCI, SHRM
Approximately 10% of working U.S. citizens have more than one job. Approximately 3% have two or more jobs. The results adversely impact employees and organizations, as well as customers and patients in some industries. But Human Resource (HR) leaders rarely address the multiple-job issue or FMLA in their workplace policies, and organizations can often find themselves in the unfortunate position of paying for FMLA while employees moonlight on their second or third jobs.
In this practical webinar, you will navigate through the most common issues caused by employees working multiple jobs and explore ways to avoid these issues. In addition, you will examine types of conflicts and conflict-resolutions between employees and HR leaders, and discuss the 10 Employee Attendance Best Practices© as defined by the Labor Management Institute.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Anticipate possible adverse results from employees working multiple jobs.
- Implement strategies to avoid the dangers of multiple jobs and reduce adverse results.
- Identify and address conflicts concerning employee attendance, LOA and FMLA policies, and best scheduling practices.
- Evaluate the best strategies to resolve employee attendance practice vs. policy conflicts.
- Implement the Labor Management Institute’s best practices for employee attendance.
LMI Clients that register for this course will receive a 35% discount by using promo code: CSuby296822